Nightmare In Paradise || Poem

 






NIGHTMARE IN PARADIZE ||Poem

Far Away from Mouthy Less She Left but Remain

Every step you believe in life shows you how future will be mouthy   

  Every raised voice you’ve heard sometimes re-back rehearsed

    To help you to overcome some challenges.

 

Before, I was hearing of darkness as night on black color

I never thinking about the day-dark-night-

Where sun become black, white clouds becomes ash clothes

All become hallucination and illusion

Becoming paralyzed whole both parts of body

I was become huge of dilemma, hurts

Heart burned up

I won’t cry, spoke, sang, dream 

I won’t one.

 

You  had left  me,  I ain’t   blame  it   4r     this     is

   How  it  may be

 

 You never loved me until where don’t I never know

  This made me love you until endless

   Always I’ve missed where all I was

    I’m loved – sick until now

     Truly I don’t have any choice except loving you

 

First love, first addicted, Loving can’t have sentiments

Love can’t respect but train it

Love can’t hear, but makes better and best listener

Love loves itself

Love is step by step

Love is slow by slowly

Love haven’t values but is precious valuable

 

Everywhere I am still where I was

I never be changed at all

I’m still whom you know, whom likes, loves

I stay feel the same, I’m still whom you sit with

 

I never be changed on my feeling

I can’t say goodbye to your feelings

Between me and you

I never forgotten what you said

I always just thinking on you

Every affordable thing has cost, most when we say diamonds

We understand is more precious and most

But the life is more than of all

God can give you universe and all of you want

And all precious

But if He asks you to treat one you hurt how do you dance with that broken zombie in love

Think of it

You can afford all thing ‘cause is yours

But you can offer also happiness to whom is angry

As you can’t re-kill who already dead

 

Every melody which are best

Can’t all also the best theme

Every theme can’t build all savage life

I have sage of

I miss my first life and first living, where

I see all bright light of star

Blowing wind of love and laugh

Crazy stories, everyone caring another

 

Soon you can see star in wraith

Moon in the all illuminous

Sun at the light day, even car on the road

 

But it’s so hard to see the truth dynasty

 True dreams, true king of your dynasty

  Except you got by accident

 Also in dreams, eventually in hallucinations

 

To not be type of someone

 Doesn’t mean she/h can leave

  Give up for your attendance to

   Her

I am not stranger boy, but I’m estranged one

I am not weaker body but I get weakened

I do strong but I miss stranger

I fly away think in just for you

I am not who I am but I live who I sick lvly 4r

 

Start Being to Live

 

I still paralyzed, I also feel pains, I can be far

A way from where you are but….

I see more illusion all side around

I can’t be thrilled mostly

Even I laugh at my heart was|is|will

Also more times ask me where you are

Mind also just think previous moment.

 

      My eyes ask me laugh and face

    Ears miss your whispers and voices

  Always my steps want to be in your compass

My hands want to be embrace; snap at….

 

Naught you did which may show me how you had feel on me

But your feeling ain’t thing attracted me

       Take mirror look at your self

Ask yourself who you are

That’s it.

 

Even the bridge btn us destroyed

Our E - z – line disconnected

Know that every far of you

There is one who is ready to build the pillar of Relation at any cost; 

He wouldn’t able cause there is no ground

He fails for no place for site of projecting

 

Always to forget it I’ve tried

But I become prisoner of yours

I can like to be independent but freely without.

 

Away from Shining and Target

 

Every wind blowing was very hot

Hottie guys enjoying hot air, I am depressed

Life was string me alone

Dancing on my rhythm

 

Slave of past has no future

No idea to live, I guess the point to start

Wondering who am I?

Where you are and how do you do?

Author: N. Erickapo

 

 

 

 

  

Notice: Note that poem description and analysis will be provided soon so stay patient and healthy 
       but if you need same help about above poem drop your wish in comment box or contact us and            feel free to ask!!!
                            We Here For You  



Title: Nightmare In Paradise

Kind: Long Narrative Poem 
Author: Niyonshuti Erickapo
Date: 10th July 2026
Location: Byumba, Kigali, Rwanda
Publisher: Six6saintnews 
Producer: Six6SainTBusiness 

For more Info contact Us 
email: siant7082@gmail.com
WhatsApp📞📩 +2507342802080


© 2026 Six6SainTBusiness – All rights reserved. Creative works are original unless otherwise credited. 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments