A WHO NAMED A HERO Poem









 A WHO NAMED A HERO 

When I am sad she reside me

When I was watching her eyes

Angels come heart beat like boom

Hold my chest her hand freeze heart


 when I was saying to her with my friends

 Fire frame rising in my heart like fire in 

 the bush her fire already begun to melt 

 my heart when she hug me feel comfort 


She is not later but she stayed she gone fast

when I am alone her laugher whisper in heart  

heart's eyes aching me when memories opened

when I try to forget I renew memories I kept 

 

She is ambitious  she gave me knowledge heritage

She thought to stand on public with pride of myself

She look silent like eagle's eyes in the sky 

She break stone heart uses her sound heart

            Author  -Mwenedata Theo



Poem Inspirational  and Description Summary 

Is everyone supposed to love?

What if they’re some supposed to be unloved?

Why every love has end? Most of ‘em ends in tears but this one ain’t as others.

Sometimes The EXs they’re like enemies, they don’t talk to each other, and if they try to hide that fire inside their hearts they fake their smile covers the venoms.

But this story is different we are talking to the couple of two angels met and knows well that sometimes separation and reduction of love sometimes happen. Everyone knows that even if S\He left in love, they are too many good memories they’ve shared where they lived in that cradle of love.

I know to be unloved it is not Easy to some of us. But sometime is chance to get an experience and understand that no one is unique and monolatric. So we need to be on ours not for others. So don’t blame your ex friend but we need to still relating to them and take them as the one who give the shelter our love, the one who knows our feelings.

 

They have some of our memories, they are in our past, and we can’t change the past but we need to keep our past. That’s why we built museums if not there is no importance of having souvenirs


Publisher : MTopinions.blogspot.com In association  with  six6saintnews.blogspot.com   

Date :09/August /2024

 Location: Rwanda

The question analysis and answers about poem available  at 

https://mwenedatatheo.blogspot.com/


Follow us on YouTube 







Post a Comment

0 Comments